1. Our user’s privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we dont collect extra information from you than what is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information that include, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address may be collected at the time of registration on the Site or while making an enquiry.
3. We do not provide any service for making any financial transaction on site and do not entertain our users to provide their banking details.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Site. The Information relating to such transactions include, but not limited to, the types, specification, brand, equivalent makes of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records.
5. Time and again, we keep collecting information about our users and prospective users during trade shows and events.
6. We record and retain records of users' browsing activities on ChemEqual.com including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and user behavior patterns. In addition, we gather statistic data about ChemEqual.com and visitors to the site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, OS, software and hardware attributes, the pages viewed by them, number of sessions, time spent and unique visits.
7. Brand Name, Trade Names, Registered Trade marks or Names of products of various users are used on the site just for the purpose of providing knowledge to the visitors of the site.
ChemEqual.com has no additional involvement in using these information and does not intend to use the Names for any other purpose than to just provide a platform for the visitors to use this information.
If you provide any Personal Information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Information for the following purposes:
1. To verify your identity
2. To verify your eligibility to register as a user of ChemEqual.com
3. To process your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for ChemEqual.com
4. To provide you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes
5. To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on ChemEqual.com
6. To perform research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of ChemEqual.com
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of ChemEqual.com that you are contracting with) your Personal Information to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services.
2. You agree that ChemEqual.com may disclose and transfer your Personal Information to other affiliated companies within the ChemEqual.com group, which comprises a group of companies operating leading marketplaces in consumer and business-to-business commerce.
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Information to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
4. Any Personal or Product Information supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by ChemEqual.com group company employees.
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on ChemEqual.com and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that is disclosed by you to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights or copyright of such information or trade name. You should exercise caution when you decide to include personal or proprietary data in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may provide the statistical data to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
8. ChemEqual.com have established relationships with other parties and websites to offer you the benefit of products and services which we do not offer. We offer you access to these other parties and their websites either through the use of hyperlinks to these sites from ChemEqual.com or through offering "co-branded" sites in which both we and other parties share the same uniform resource locator, domain name or pages within a domain name on the Internet.
A "cookie" is a small amount of information that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can be sent to your computer's hard drive only if you access ChemEqual.com using a computer. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access ChemEqual.com, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Sites and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
i) access your Registration Information or Account Information so you do not have to re-enter it;
ii) gather statistical information about usage by users;
iii) research on your visiting patterns and help target the advertisements based on user interests;
iv) assist our other partners to track user visits to ChemEqual.com and process orders; and
v) track progress and participation in promotions.
ChemEqual.com and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18 years) and we do not intend to sell any of our services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access ChemEqual.com. If a minor has provided us with personal data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact the Legal Department of ChemEqual.com at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org